Promote Your Stuff

Welcome

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Does A Picture Really Tells A Thousand Words?

Dennis Dames Picture of Many Words


DAD Words in Picture


By Dennis Arthur Dames
Nassau, NP, The Bahamas



Dennis Dames image in Words
A bona fide picture of me which says many fitting words of love, and positive vibrations.  It is an actual image of a merry life with the esteemed tribe - that is greatly valued and appreciated.


This admired picture of me depicts a dedicated soul in peaceful balance and in harmony with the divine outdoors.  I'm rightfully endorsing nutritious family life and closeness.  I'm living in the love of God, I am celebrating the upliftment of family time, as I am in the wonderful company of very pleasant friends, neighbours and well-wishes.


I'm openly revealing my bounteous gratitude in the faithful exercise of kinkeeping.  I'm smiling thankfully because I am happy and rich in the favour of a good life.


I'm confidently showing the brilliant colours of genuine thankfulness and freedom for all the goodness that they are worth.  I'm surely ignoring the busy toxic spirits, and embracing the ever-preferred clan unity and wholesome memories of the beloved bunch.


I am truly rejecting the deadly poisons of negativity and deceitful division.  I'm holding hands dedicatedly with the noble qualities of common sense and fruitful worthwhileness.


My positive thumbs are up because I really approve of the hopeful positivity in the atmosphere.  I want the world to know that I am assuredly relishing in the niceness of the heavenly peace and ongoing high spirited life with caring people.


I am declining unpleasant disunity and ongoing bloody wars.  I am saying without doubt - that people who are gathered in honourably abiding family values - are deservingly strong and secured for years to come.


I am proudly showing that I care to be here.  I am presenting complete delight which I am proud to portray here - faithfully with a smile.


I am saying that if this photo is going to be about a thousand words - then those words must be filled with the righteousness of oneness.  I am seeing hope and an enriching future in our group's commitment to stay dutifully together for the lasting benefit of every member.


I am clothed gloriously in love - so I'm using the photo opportunity to say thank you to everyone who would have held me up strong and optimistic throughout the years.  I have good reasons to be thankful to so many kind folks, and a photo opp of exultation to the good-hearted is always an ideal way to say, 'respect!'


I feel comfortable at home while being without regret - away from my home.  I am posing approvingly for a friendly photo shot as if I am in my very own sacred backyard.  There are so many other ideal places that I call home, for I am made to feel that royal way by all welcoming hosts.


I am boldly holding my head up as I have a lot to be happily grateful about.  I'm wearing clean clothes that are neatly pressed, and I have not sat on and broken any useful shades or glasses for a while.


The brilliant colours of my shirt blend agreeably with the rest of the calm, cool, and colourfully collected environment. I am outfitted compatibly for the occasion.


My tan hat is in full agreement with the wholesome treats of the happenings.  The togetherness program is a familiar thing from head to toe - that is worthy of the jubilant repetition.


This is a legit photo of complete soberness in an arena of great liquified temptation.  It does not mean that I will not give in to the enticement later.  The thing that's on my mind - is hidden somewhere behind me.


My moustache is now salt and pepper of the colour.  So is my beard.  The living is pleasing nonetheless - so cheers.


The naturally salt and pepper coloured looking wall behind me is part of an almost 400 years old fortress on a hill in the city of Nassau - overlooking the main harbour entrance.  It was built in the late 18th century by the British colonial governor, Lord Dunmore - after the American Revolution - to fend off invaders - like pirates and Spaniards.  The fort was named in honour of Charlotte, the wife of King George III.


Fort Charlotte is the largest fort among a few well preserved others on the island of New Providence.  Fort Charlotte has never seen action.  It is well kept and preserved, and is a popular tourist attraction.


The soulful music plays, and its uplifting and stirring sounds resonate in the open air - complementing an already groovy setting.  The approval of the music sets the right continence for the day.  I am all smiles because it's another beautiful one.


My pleasurable thoughts are focusing fully on the cloud nine event - on the here and now exclusively!


The coolers are fitfully filled with ice between the protective walls of the fort, and we are all set for the long-haul fest - until.  The pic is truly a reflection of our typical well-blended gathering; the mood is always one of merriment and sunny solidarity.


I know that there is more to this photo than what I have told above.  I am aware that I have a passive reading issue when it comes to text documents.  It follows therefore, that the same might apply to photos.  Hence, I have committed myself to more looks at the subject image from time-to-time - with the view of expanding its story.


Yes, show-and-tell the good news is the name of the game without more of the same.  An optimistic story or a picture worth sharing - is something that one should see as a noble cause in the interest of fertile literature, and the living peace over the losing wars of the dead.


The captioned photo says, 'Let the good time roll in peace.' And it did - as the status quo remained pleasantly unbroken throughout.


22 August, 2024