Promote Your Stuff

Promote Your Goods and Services on the Worldwide Web... Get Your Good Words, News and Info Out to the People!
Contact Dennis Dames for Details at: 1-242-552-9595

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

An Internet Advertiser and Marketer's Testimony In Brief

My Internet Advertising and Marketing Strategy in a Nutshell


By Dennis Dames


Online Advertising and Marketing For Success Is Not A Walk In The Park


Internet Advertising
I am an Online advertiser and marketer - who cannot afford paid ads. So, my next practical option is to be as innovative and creative as I can - and take advantage of the free choices available in Web advertising and marketing - to advance my trustworthy works, businesses and brands in the affirmative consciousness of potential clients, and existing customers.

I begin with creating an attractive advertisement - with a magnetic caption, and powerfully inclusive description. My promotional materials are designed to be highly competitive and convincing.

I am in the constant hunt for my share of loyal customers and followers - who love and appreciate my goods, services - and all else I do for them - with their good interests in mind. Indeed, my campaign is about building brand awareness, customer trust and loyalty - on a flourishing basis - in the various ideal markets and communities Online.

Online Advertising and Marketing Insights
I am aware that uniqueness and innovativeness carry a lot of positively rewarding weight with search engines, social media, and other Internet promotion platforms and communities. Therefore, I do my best to avoid being trite, and sounding and looking like the same-old-same-old from post-to-post.

It’s important to keep current on new advertising and marketing trends. As such, I keep abreast of trending and popular keywords - and tags related to my products, and services. I employ a few of them strategically and accordingly in my respective posts. Additionally, I create my own key terms and labels - when I feel that they will also contribute handsomely to new followers, subscribers and prospects to my enterprise.

I welcome the promising connections with people of the same mind - who are really committed to sustainable success on the Net - through prudent advertising and marketing practices. I look forward to richly connecting, communicating, supporting, collaborating, sharing, helping and networking with enterprising folks of the same thought - in the various useful business promotion groups - all over the Worldwide Web.

Advertise and Market on the Net for Success
I have even started my own People, Website Affiliates, Webmasters and Entrepreneurs Market Money Group - where the focus is on assisting members in their respective advertising and promotion maneuvers; in addition to helping and supporting each other - directly and indirectly. I am determined to build a thriving business promotions and networking group for the satisfying rewards of every associate.

I also operate a number of top level domains, - which serve as main doorways to my Internet advertising and marketing business. They include: www.dennisdames.com - www.dennisdames.net - dennisdamesonline.com and dennisdamesonline.net. I encourage all young and spirited Internet advertisers, and marketers to enrich their businesses, and brands with a top level domain - as soon as it’s workable. The search engines love them, they strengthen the image of one’s business and products in the eyes of potential customers, and the webmaster has a lucrative platform to allow their creative juices flow on the Worldwide Web - smartly and attractively.

I am in the continuous pursuit for quality organic traffic. I know that many other advertisers and marketers are also fiercely competing for the same. Thus, I am committed to the improvement of my copywriting, content writing, and writing skills in general - via free Online literature, and education as a whole - on the respective subjects.

Market and Advertise to stay alive
My maternal grandmother would always remind us about the importance of being presentable in public. It’s that reminder which drives me to do my best in the preparation of persuasive adverts for the public’s preciously favorable endorsement and approval.

Of course, good grammar, proper spelling, and a nourishing vocabulary are also essential parts of the complete advertising and marketing product. I want my share of the Online customer market base - through a well thought out promotions strategy, and plan; where the final piece must be absolutely ready to compete for the public’s agreeing consideration.

We are Web Advertisers and Marketers
A poorly written and presented ad - with poor grammar and spelling, doesn’t stand much of a chance in the organic advertising and marketing arena - in my view. First impression is truly lasting.
Well prepared text inclusive ads - with their corresponding links, videos, podcasts, images, tags, labels, keywords and so on - must fully represent the product or service at the other end. It’s how consumer trust and loyalty are built.

With that in mind, I maintain a honest and genuine approach in my advertising, and marketing campaigns. I want customers to be satisfyingly impressed with my goods and services; so that the repeat client base can continue to grow from strength to strength - as they pass on the good news to other prospective subscribers and patrons.